Preschool October News
Fall is here!! This time of year is a busy time and it always seems to “creep” up on us very fast!! More information about our Fall festival / costume parade will be coming soon.
The children have all settled nicely into their routines as we head into our second month of school! This feeling of “normalcy” is awesome!!
- As the weather changes please dress your child accordingly. The playground is often shady and cool in the mornings.
- No sandals, boots or crocks. This is for the children’s safety when running, climbing and playing.
- Please park in marked spots at drop off & pick up and not along the sidewalk. These are busy times of the day with a lot of movement in the parking lot.
- Oct. tuition is due. (if sending cash place in an envelope marked with your child’s name) Payments can be put in your child’s communication folder.
- Label all your child’s personal items. (i.e. lunch box, jackets, bags, …)
- Link your Harris Teeter VIC Card to our preschool #7103.
Monday Oct. 5 – No school (teacher workday)
Monday Oct. 19 – speech and language screenings by “Therapy Works of Wilmington”. Permission slips will be going home this week. (This for our three and four -year – old classes only)
We do have space available in our two and three year old classes if you know of anyone looking to enroll their child in preschool or if any of our M/W/F students (three year old’s only) would like to attend M-F. Contact me if you have any questions.
Don’t forget to check us out on Facebook and our this website. Please note the preschool direct line phone # is (910) 681-0422.
Max M – 10/3
Vivienne C – 10/7
Emma R – 10/4
Easton N – 10/27
Soleil L – 10/5